This transceiver is a Four-Channel, Pluggable, Parallel, Fiber-Optic QSFP+ Transceiver for InfiniBand FDR/QDR/DDR/SDR,16G/10G/8G/4G/2G fiber channel , PCIe and SAS Applications. It integrates four data lanes in each direction with 56 Gbps bandwidth. Each lane can operate at 14.025 Gbps up to 100 m using OM3 fiber or 150 m using OM4 fiber. These modules are designed to operate over multimode fiber systems using a nominal wavelength of 850nm. The electrical interface uses a 38 contact edge type connector. The optical interface uses an 12 fiber MTP (MPO) connector.
The optical interface uses an 12 fiber MTP (MPO) connector. Available in both MPO to MPO or MPO to LC breakout configurations.
- Assemblies wired for QSFP applications.
- All assemblies meet TIA/EIA and IEC intermateability standards
- Customized breakout lengths and fan-out-sizes available
- RoHS compliant
- Four-channel full-duplex transceiver modules
- Transmission data rate up to 10.3Gbit/s per channel
- 4 channels 850nm VCSEL array
- 4 channels PIN photo detector array
- Low power consumption <1.5W
- Housing isolated from connector ground
- Operating case temperature 0°C to +70°C
- 3.3V power supply voltage
- RoHS 6 compliant
- Hot Pluggable QSFP form factor
- Maximum link length of 100m on OM3 Multimode Fiber (MMF) and 150m on OM4 MMF
- Single MPO connector receptacle
- Built-in digital diagnostic function
- InfiniBand FDR
- 16x Fibre Channel
- Proprietary High Speed Interconnections
- SAS 3.0