1. It provides the batteries with an ideal temperature environment. At the same time, it improves the controlled temperature in the base station and achieves the best energy saving effect. The cabinet that provides smart constant temperature protection for batteries is a battery cabinet
2. Divisional temperature control according to equipment features. The temperature in the battery cabinet is 25°C, and that in the base station is increased to about 30°C ~ 35°C
3. The energy saving rate of Base station temperature control equipment can be more than 50%
4. The cabinet prolongs the battery service life by one to three times and saves investment by 60%
5. The general heat transmission coefficient of the constant temperature cabinet is less than or equal to 2 W/(m²·K)
6. Phase Change Material (PCM) can be selected in the cabinet to reduce the operating time of the air conditioner and prolong the constant temperature duration
Specifications may change without notice. Display Product Photos Shown are samples for viewing, not actual products. Colours and styles may vary.