- CWDM Pluggable Optical Transceivers are designed to meet specific networking protocols and media requirements. They support single-mode dual fiber applications with Coarse Wave Division Multiplexing (CWDM) wavelengths. CWDM Pluggable Optical Transceivers increase network capacity by transmitting multiple data channels using separate optical wavelengths (1270nm to 1610nm) on the same fiber pair.
- Compliant to the ITU G.694 CWDM standard
- Diagnostic Monitoring Interface
- -5°C to 70°C Operating Case Temperature
- RoHS compliant and lead free
- Low EMI metal enclosure
- Low power consumption
- Advanced firmware
- Cost effective SFP+ solution
6~10G SFP+ Overview
Please contact your local salesperson for the specific item you are looking for.
|Product||Data Rate||Distance||Laser Type||PD||Digital Diagnostics