Fiber Management Shelves are used to terminate and distribute optical fiber cables, termination box is ranging from 12 ports to 96
ports. They are convenient equipment to organize and connect the fiber optic links. It is suitable for the use in telecommunication
network, central office optical cable system and premise fiber networks.
Typical type of our fiber panels are rack mounted, they are with optional different kinds of fiber optic adapters ports and pre-installed
inner trays and accessories, optional pigtails with different types.
- Clean: Both sides easily accessible for cleaning adapters
- Safe: Laser light oriented perpendicularly to the operator
- Accessible: Full front access at both sides of connection
- Visible: Patch cords do not hamper access or visibility of ports
- Easy reconnection within tray or shelf without uncontrolled overlengths
- Manipulation of patch cords does not cause fiber loss
- Connectors in trays are more secured than in front facing patch panels
- Shelves are painted (powder-coated) in light grey (RAL 7035)