An optical access device for FTTH, it can implement connection and distribution of backbone cables and subscriber cables. It is used in splicing (or michanical splicing) and distribution of fibres. It is all wall mounted.
Specifications may change without notice. Display Product Photos Shown are samples for viewing, not actual products. Colours and styles may vary.
- 1. Two types: indoor and outdoor
- 2. Material: nonmetal
- 3. Pleasant appearance
- 4. Available in SC, duplex-LC adapters
- 5. Lead in / out drop cables or fibre cable
- 6. Perfect fibre route design to ensure bend radius of fibres
- 7. Dust and splash proof: IP55(Outdoor)