RJ45 Keystone module , LSA Tool
The RJ45 Keystone module is used for forming outlets in both flush and surface mounted versions through fitting them in adapters (front plates) with
the following dimensions: 22.5x45mm, 45x45mm, 25x50mm.
- Slot connection IDC LSA for cables with AWG 26 – AWG 22
- Color-coded terminals according to T568A and T568B schemes
- Terminal wire mounting with the help of LSA mounting tool
- Conforms with requirements of electromagnetic compatibility EMC
- Possibility of mounting in a wide range of installation equipment available on the market.