An ideal solution for situations in which it is necessary to mount telecommunications cabinets in an environment not suitable for development (i.e. narrow server room doors, top floor building installations). Practically tool-free and simple cabinet mounting (mounting using 16 pcs M8 screws) reduces time and cost of installation. An important advantage of the “Quick Rack” solution is the reduction of transportation costs along
with increased warehouse space.
- Surface finish: powder painted in RAL 7035 – light grey (other colors on request),
- Protection IP20 in accordance with PN 92/E-08106/EN 60529/IEC 529. (does not apply to brush cable entries),
- Indoor use,
- Cabinets can be arranged in line using line-up bolts after removing side walls (Part No.11190130),
- Cabinets are mounted according to the base and roof (2mm thick steel) with welded mounting holds for the corner profile (1.5mm thick steel). Each profile is mounted using four screws (2 to the base + 2 to the roof),
- Cabinet frame fully welded – 1,5 mm thick sheet steel on 4 x leveling feet M10,
- – standard plinth
- – cabinet wheel kit – 11090015 (maximum load capacity 150 kg.)
- Front door: window made of safety glass 4 mm thick (optionally: full steel, full glass, punched perforated plate), opening angle 180 degrees,
- Left or right door opening options,
- Cabinet rear panel – 0.8 mm. thick sheet steel, removable with two single point locks (Optionally: full steel or perforated, left or right side mounted door),
- Cabinet side panels – 0.8 mm thick sheet steel, removable with two single point locks.